5:30 – 6:30pm Nov 12, 17, 19, Dec 3, 10, 17 20 players per $45 ( U15-U19)
6:30pm – 7:30pm Nov 12, 19, Dec 3, 10, 17 20 players per $45 (U15-U19)
7:30pm – 8:30pm Nov 12, 19, Dec 3, 10, 17 20 players per $45 ( U10 – U14)
Strength Training Goals: Ages 7-14
- Movement discovery and exploration : running, jumping, crawling, carrying resisting, throwing catching , climbing, hanging , holding, rolling
- Active range of motion- leg swings, calf raises, donkey kicks, bird dogs, lateral lunge
- Muscle activation – hip bridges, planks, shoulder taps
- General Prep – skip, hop, jump, run
- Coordination Enhancement – Reactivity, rhythm timing, balance, contralateral coordination, spatial awareness kinesthetic awareness.
- Game Play
Strength Training Goals: Ages 15-19
- Tissue Quality – Utilizing a foam roller, stick, ball or other implement to increase blood circulation, release knots and adhesions as well as prepare muscle tissue to do work.
- Mobility – Exercises designed to actively stretch muscles through wide, ranging movement.
- Activation – Flipping the switch to turn on all of the smaller stabilizing muscles as well the big global movers that are paramount to being the best athlete possible.
- Dynamic Warm up – Calisthenics movement-based stretching and coordination work to continue the ramp up to greatness.
- Skill Acquisition – Coordination (balance, reactivity, spatial awareness, object manipulation and rhythm), speed and agility, bar skills and more.
- Strength and conditioning – Muscle hypertrophy, strength, power and metabolic training in a cycled periodization model.